Sunday, October 14, 2007

untitled (can't think of one)


I think there are a lot of friends who were following my blog at the start of my exchange programme in Beijing, but have stopped since I do not update my blog. Paiseh for that. Anyway, I am now back in Singapore and trying to adapt to a semester full of projects which is rather unlike my lifestyle in Beijing when I could go around to shop, eat and travel.

Since I got back, I have been missing a lot of things, for instance my fav 桃李麻辣烫, cycling, all my shopping and most importantly food expeditions. Because of this I have been trying to find back this lifestyle in Singapore, resulting in me not only gaining back weights I lost in Beijing (yes, I lost weight there despite my food expeditions, due to extensive cycling), but gained extra. I have been trying very hard to go on diet, but people who knows me will know of my Archilles' heels, which is food.

I have been complaining that I have not been going for good food for a long time since I got back from Beijing, but in actual fact, I did and I did it quite often. In order to correct my false 'assumptions, I have decided to record down faithfully, hopefully that will act as a control to my many temptations.

Went cycling today in a great weather. Haven't cycle for a long long time. Cycled from my grandma's hse to the sembawang park. Glad that I have not lost my feel on the bike, since I paid a great price learning it in Beijing. Feeling rejuvenated.

Lastly, my dear friends, if you follow my blog, I will be listing out my food outings, and find my usual complains of not been eating good food unjustifiable, please*5 do remind me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a
nice blog like this one these days.
Also see my site: electric baseboard heaters reviews